Named one of the Best Places to Work in 2015, Certify is disrupting the world of expense management with a simple and innovative cloud-based solution that’s scalable for companies of every size and industry. We offer all the energy and opportunity of a startup, plus the strength and stability of a revenue positive industry leader. For professionals in technical, sales, marketing or administrative roles, Certify is the place to bring your talents and truly love what you do for a lifetime.
With continued growth year-over-year, Certify is looking to add Sales Coordinators to our Marketing Team, over the next several months.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support Certify’s team of Small Business Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Executives. If you are a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, we would love to speak with you!
- This is an entry level position. You will be expected to be in the office 5 days a week - so please be local.
- Develop new business leads via telephone and mass communication through email
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with Small Business Managers and VP of sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- Experience in cold calling a plus (1 + years telemarketing/inside sales a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and mobile internet applications is a big plus
- Outstanding telephone and sales calling skills; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with telephone sales techniques and etiquette to a professional B2B market dealing with various management levels
- Self-starter with high energy and motivation, excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, be resourceful and work independently
- Integrity, team mentality, positive attitude and commitment to the company are essential
- Good oral and written communication